Product Management/ IoT/ Security/ Embedded Software/ Cloud Security/ cryptography/ protocols/ cloud space/ microprocessor
European Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading semiconductor company who are looking to add an experienced and committed Product Manager with a track record of success to join the organisations device management team.
The platforms provide the operating systems, cloud services, tools and the developer ecosystem to simplify the creation and deployment of commercial, standards based IoT solutions at scale.
The key responsibilities of this role will consist of:
- Help to define and execute an end to end security roadmap that spans chip to cloud.
- Assess competitors’ products and maintain a view of the market.
- Document and prioritize technical product requirements.
- Enthuse engineering teams with your product vision.
- Support the generation of marketing and sales material for your products and assist with training our sales team.
- Work with the product group, program managers, architects, and engineers to ensure effective and timely delivery.
- Help to create products that have positive differentiation and meet all essential buying criteria.
- Be willing to ask difficult questions if you sense a project has lost its way.
Key skills to be a success in this position are:
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Several years of technical product management experience
- Expert in the IT security threat landscape and effective mitigation techniques
- Understanding of software development methods (e.g., agile)
- Able to apply security threat modelling tools
- Ability to read and understand formal technical specifications
- Ability to identify customer’s needs and turn them into a commercial product.
- Ability to communicate product plans and lead expectations to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to write clear, achievable and measurable requirements.
- Experience or exposure to the IoT, embedded and cloud space and technologies, or major industry verticals using them.
- Background in software development, ideally as a software developer.
- Open-minded, dynamic and able to adapt to change.
- Able to build successful relationships with strategic technology partners.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with the varying constraints and security features of microcontroller and embedded microprocessor systems
- Comfortable with web service and embedded software delivery.
- Experience in end-to-end service definition and creation.
Should you be successful with the opportunity you will receive a very competitive base salary, bonus and additional benefits. If you would like to learn more about this position apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/