Website European Recruitment
Background in KPI and Key Management?
Experienced Systems Architect ?
Senior Systems Architect
European Recruitment are working closely with a leading Semiconductor company, based in Graz, who are looking for a talented Senior Systems Architect to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for the secure generation, importing and insertion of chip-individual confidential data and cryptographic key material for chip personalization, including the development of software for underlying production flows.
You will have:
– Experience in systems and/or software architecture, 3-5 years
– Experience in software engineering, Java, C#/.NET, or C++/C, 3-5 years
– Interest in hardware security modules and cryptographic protocols
– Knowledgeable in security, cryptography, PKI
– Interest in implementing reliable, high-secure, high-throughput services
If this role is of any interest please apply directly on LinkedIn or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Key Words: Software / Architect / Security / Cryptography / KPI / KeyManagement / C++ / Semiconductor
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Semiconductor & Electronics