Senior Technical Program Manager – Software Development / Project Management / Mobile Web
We are recruiting for a Senior Technical Program Manager with extensive experience in project management, and a background or understanding of software development to join my client in the London area on a permanent basis.
My client is globally known company across multiple different domains including e-commerce, consumer, video streaming, and mobile web development. As a Senior Technical Program Manager you should experience in defining projects and programs, collecting requirements, coordinating efforts to scope, and scheduling and deploying new features.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
- Engineering, product development, analytics or other relevant experience.
- Proven Stakeholder management and alignment skills.
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery.
- Clear, concise, accurate communication (both verbal and written with audiences of varying technical abilities and business contexts).
- A strong data-driven mentality and prioritization framework, to ensure focus on the highest impact work.
- Able to dive deeply into both technical details and business needs.
- You understand the unique challenges of analytics projects and of managing the data lifecycle.
- Experience working with engineering teams to deliver products.
- Experience on software development productivity tools
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
Program Manager / Software Development / Project Management / Mobile Web
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)