Website European Recruitment
Silicon Validation & Characterization Engineer
This role reports to the Director of Hardware Design, based in our Bristol office. You’ll need to be self-directed, proactive and able to work independently. You’ll enjoy solving day-to-day problems with limited direction and be able to make careful judgements about what level of proof is required to validate our next generation devices, from bring-up to detailed characterization.
• Holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• Exposures to post-Silicon validation, silicon bring-up, testing/debug/root cause of circuit marginalities, product engineering, foundry manufacturing, etc.
• Able to think of test cases and customer usage model that may violate the assumptions of designers and architects
• Excellent coding / scripting skills (Python, Perl, TCL, etc.) with application to test automation and data analysis platforms
• Experience in lab setup and maintenance, as well as rework.
• Excellent knowledge of Electronics Lab equipment, e.g., Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Protocol Analyzer (any protocol)
• Good organization skills and the ability to develop hardware design specification based on input from multiple stakeholders and specifications
• Good verbal and written communication skills, able to collaborate with the silicon design team, HW / SW teams, Test Engineering, and Product Engineering and Sub contract manufacturers and suppliers
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Keywords: Silicon Validation / Characterization Engineer / ATE / PCB Schematics / CPU / SoC Architecture / Python / Perl / TCL
Categories: Semiconductor & Electronics