Software Architects Autonomous Driving
Our client is looking for an experienced SW architect to help pave the way in making autonomous driving a reality.
This means we would need you to continue to develop safety software and hardware platforms that fuel the innovative projects of leading car manufacturers and our partners all over the world.
- As a SW Architect you work either on product dev or on customer projects
- You lead Software architecture design for complex automotive autonomous and ADAS platforms with focus on safety critical real time operating systems
- Take over responsibilities over the whole project lifecycle – from expert support of our sales team to high-level architecture and concept design, development, system integration and customer support – and you technically supervise the Software project teams
Who we are looking for
- We need someone that is a structured & analytical thinker, but also pro-active, flexible and persistent to reach your goals and find solutions
- someone who can navigate through the various interfaces excellent team player and communication skills are key
- You have gained experience in embedded software development (C/C++) and software architectures in projects of relevant size
- You know standard software development models (like V model or A-SPICE) and AUTOSAR standards.
- ISO 26262 & IEC61508 are not foreign words for you and ideally you are also familiar with POSIX based RTOS and/or have a sound understanding of modern C++
If you are interested in working in Vienna for a leading SW company that is working on cutting edge projects in the autonomous driving industry then please do get in touch and apply to this advert.
Look forward to hearing.
#Wireless & IoT
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/