Software Asset Management Analyst – SNOW / ITIL / ServiceNow
Looking for your next contract position?
My client is a leading semiconductor company based in Cambridge and they are looking for a Verification Engineer to join their growing team.
Job Requirements for Software Asset Management Analyst:
- Process service requests for software purchases and renewals using ServiceNow and upload agreements and license entitlements in Snow License Manager
- Maintain data in Snow License Manager and ServiceNow CMDB, create ad hoc licensing reports, as well as creating and running Effective Licensing Position statements. Perform routine checks to ensure ongoing availability of the SAM tools
- Reduce the overall spend on software assets through the recovery of unused software, and to perform supplier and license reviews to identify risk and opportunities to ensure the best licensing model is procured
- Assist in vendor audits and perform internal SAM audit activities.
Required Skills for Software Asset Management Analyst:
- Minimum of 3 years Software Asset Management experience with Snow License Manager 8 experience
- Licensing knowledge of major vendors (Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, VMware, IBM, Adobe etc.) and experience assisting with vendor audits
- ITIL (v3) Foundation
- Process management experience in an IT environment that utilises agile delivery and ITIL, with recent experience of SAM
- Ability to produce written material and reports to a high standard
If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career please don’t hesitate to get in touch email me at email@example.com and send over an attached copy of your CV.
#SAM #AGILE #ITIL #SERVICENOW
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)
hat we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)