Website European Recruitment
**Long Term Contract (With View of Extension)**
An exciting opportunity to join a mulit-site project team who are developing innovative hardware and software products that directly improve the audio experience in mobile devices: phones, tablets, mobile accessories, computing devices and cars.
The Leuven’s group is currently involved in the development of smart amplifiers. On the other hand, they also specialize in the development of audio software focusing on digital signal processing for Speech and Music.
– The set-up of test computers including virtual machines
– The alignment and maintenance of a number of development tools such as compilers for different platforms, scripting languages and build systems across the group of developers
– The development of the in-house automated testing frameworks to which it will be asked to bring a well thought architecture and robustness.
– Support and maintain the embedded test boards and devices which are based upon embedded Linux
– Experience/interest with test PCs and testing environments
– Knowledge of Perl, Python, Matlab and C languages (Mandatory)
– knowledge of Make, CMake
– Experience with Bamboo and/or Jenkins (Mandatory)
– Experience with embedded Linux on Raspberry PI, Beagle Bone Black (BBB)…
– Experience with virtual machines is a plus
If this role is of any interest please apply directly on LinkedIn or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Key Words: Software / Engineer / Developer / Configuration / Integration / Linux / Bamboo / Jenkins / Perl / Python / Matlab / C / C++
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Semiconductor & Electronics