Software Engineer, Unreal Engine – REMOTE / 3D Software / C++ / SpatialOS
We are recruiting for Software Engineer, Unreal Engine with experience or passion for 3D software, some C++ and a mathematics background to join my client on a fully remote basis.
My client is a deep-tech start up based in Berlin and are focused on developing a simulation engine for use within the automotive industry.
This role is offering a fully remote/work from home set up however you must be within 3 hours (+/-) of Berlin.
• Software Engineer with ~2+ years of production experience
• You must have a passion for 3D software engineering on the Unreal Engine 4, as well as writing readable and testable code
• Experience in networked gaming environments
• Experience in C++ as well as blueprints
• Solid mathematical understanding
• You are able to communicate fluently in English
• You have worked on multiplayer networked games
• You have worked on either MMO games, simulation heavy or performance-intensive applications
• Experience with SpatialOS
Software / Unreal Engine / 3D Software / C++ / SpatialOS
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)