Experience developing complex software targeting specialized hardware such as embedded processors or custom ASICs?
Background implementing graph techniques for mapping, translation and optimization?
Staff Software Engineer – AI SDK
European Recruitment are working closely with an exciting semiconductor start-up, based in Delft, who are looking for a talented Staff Software Engineer for AI SDK to join their team.
In this role you will define the architecture and lead the development of an innovative SDK to enable the optimization, mapping, and simulation of AI algorithms for massively-parallel neuromorphic accelerators.
As Staff Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
• Develop and implement graph-partitioning and optimization techniques to enable the swift mapping of neural networks onto processors
• Build compatibility with standard ML frameworks and infrastructure
• Support the development of new neuromorphic algorithms through the development and integration of novel capabilities in the SDK
• Defining the roadmap of the client’s SDK developments in close collaboration with hardware and
• Contributing to the creation of IP
• MSc./PhD in Computer Science/Computer Engineering with several years of relevant experience
developing complex software
• Has strong experience in developing complex software targeting specialized hardware (eg.
embedded processors, FPGAs, custom ASICs)
• Has strong experience implementing graph techniques for mapping, translation, optimization
• Has demonstrated experience in developing complex software in industrial and open-source
• C/C++/ Java / Python / MATLAB
You should also have experience developing one of the following:
• Language parsers, instruction schedulers
• Graph optimizers
• EDA tools (eg. synthesis engines, mapping, placement algorithms,…)
• SAT solvers
• Tools for mapping of neural networks onto hardware/specialized accelerators
• Instruction set simulators
If this role is of any interest please apply directly on LinkedIn or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: Staff / Software / Engineer / Developer / AI / ML / SDK / C++ / Python / Graph / Optimization / Mapping / Translation / FPGA / ASIC / Embedded / EDA / SAT / Neuromorphic / Algorithms / Semiconductor
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)