Systems Engineer – Robotics / Mechatronics / Requirements Analysis / UML / SysML
We are recruiting for a Systems Engineer with a solid background in Robotics, or Mechatronics to join my client in the Gilching area of Germany on a permanent basis.
My client is a Robotics startup company who design and develop smart robot arms and systems and as a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for defining, planning, and monitoring systems engineering strategies and tools, implementing a suitable model-based systems engineering (MBSE) process, and the creation of a solid base for certification to collaborative robot standards.
· Master’s degree or equivalent in mechatronics, electrical, robotics, computer science, or a related technical field
· Industry experience in requirements analysis and system architecture design
· Sound knowledge of best practices in model-based systems engineering
· General knowledge of agile philosophy and modern product development process methodologies
· Familiarity with modelling languages (UML, SysML) and MBSE tools
· System-oriented thinking and structured working approach
· Good written and spoken English mandatory. German & Chinese a plus.
· Familiarity with relevant regulations and standards in robotics and industrial automation, especially for safety (e.g. ISO 10218-1, ISO 13849, ISO/TS 15066, IEC62061/61508)
Systems Engineer / Robotics / Mechatronics / Requirements Analysis / Agile / UML / SysML
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)