Technical Lead / Research Manager – 5G/B5G/3GPP / Standardization
Opportunity to work for a leading wireless company at their HQ in London working on advanced wireless systems for 5G and beyond.
- Lead a team of world class researchers in areas of 5G research and standardization
- Drive research and standardization initiatives with alongside the companies roadmap
- Take control of collaborations and proposals for activities in your area.
- progress and manage the development of high quality patents, publications, standards etc.
- Mentorship and development for researchers in your team as well as representing the company at internal and external events and conferences.
- Ideally a PhD in EEE, CS, Telecommunications or similar.
- 15+ years designing and developing technologies and protocols for wireless systems
- Experience of leading and managing small – midsized teams of scientists and researchers.
- High level of expertise in research, standards and lab prototyping
- Familiar with working of European and national research and funded programs (Horizon 2020, CELTIC).
If this is of interest then please get in touch and we can discuss: email@example.com
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)