Terminal mmWave Chipset Architecture Expert
Opportunity to join a globally leading technology company at their Gothenburg research center for Terminal mmWave Chipset Architecture.
- Architect and design mmWave transceiver systems
- Lead next gen RF System architecture and mmWave architecture with new features and improved performance.
- Develop the RF System modelling and simulation platform to drive requirements and specifications.
- PhD in Electrical engineering + 5-10 years’ experience.
- Deep understanding of mmWave transiever and antenna’s with ability to work with system architects.
- In depth knowledge of RF/mmWave SIP/MMIC and Antenna design, layout and simulation techniques.
- Knowledge of CMOS chip circuits architecture and design for mmWave systems in terminal applications.
- RAN1 / RAN4 / 3GPP technology experience is preferred.
If this is of interest then please get in touch and we can discuss: email@example.com
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data, store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice – https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/