UX Researcher – FTE / UT / Mobile / User Testing
12 month fixed term contract.
Do you want to work for a leading mobile phone company in the exciting city of London?
As a UX Researcher your responsibilities will include;
- Evaluate and improve user experience of the companies products.
- Evaluate and supporting issues raised by FTE and UT experts on a daily basis.
- Evaluation of products by the researcher as well as developing and conducting research to gather evidence where it is needed to support UX recommendations.
- Prepare, moderate and analyse results from Focus Group Interviews, behavioral User Testing sessions, and diary studies with internal and external participants.
As an UX Researcher your skills will include:
- Prior experience as a UX Researcher assessing validity of UX issues raised by FTE , UT experts
- Experience evaluating UX of devices and apps
- Experience with UX Research for Accessibility
- Conduct User Testing sessions and Focus Group interviews – experience working with internal and external participants
Please send a CV attached to your application or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior UX Researcher – FTE / UT / Mobile / User Testing
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)