Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to support development within personal health technology / wearables.
With a focus on non-invasive, wearable technology we are looking for someone to work with, develop and engage partners to support the innovation and progress of this area.
- Extensive experience within wearables / personal health technology
- Rich experience in strategy planning, solution design and project management for large and medium-sized projects
- Be familiar with the hardware integration of sensors, signal processing methods, and use of analysis and simulation software, vital sign detection algorithms, etc.
- Be familiar with resources distribution of detection technologies in mobile health
- Master’s degree and above in biomedical engineering, sensing, computer science, etc