We are recruiting for a Scrum Master for Embedded Software projects within the automotive industry for my client in the Erlangen area of Germany on a permanent basis.
My client is a German company operating within the automotive, aerospace and industrial domains and as a Scrum Master you should have several years’ experience in a Scrum Master role, preferably within automotive embedded software developer and have hands-on experience in Agile methodologies including Kanban, user stories, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing, burndown techniques and / or retrospective formats.
· Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, (technical) computer science, physics or a comparable subject
· Several years of professional experience in a Scrum Master role, preferably in automotive embedded software development
· Safe handling of modern development tools and methods for software engineering in automotive control units
· Experience with agile methods such as B. Kanban, user stories, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing, burndown techniques and / or retrospective formats
· Very good spoken and written German and English skills as well as Scrum Master certification in CSM, CSP and / or PSM I / II desirable
· Excellent communication, mentoring, moderation and conflict resolution skills
Scrum Master / Embedded Software / Automotive / Mechatronics / Agile
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)