We are currently working with a leading technology company who are looking for an outstanding individual to join their team.
As a 5G Baseband/Physical Layer Algorithm Researcher your responsibilities will include;
· Conduct research and innovation for baseband/physical layer algorithm for 5G producs.
· Be up influential and up to date on wireless RAN research.
As a 5G Baseband/Physical Layer Algorithm Researcher your skills will include:
· Masters’ degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering or similar domain
· Experience MIMO or OFDM technologies
· Experience in modelling and simulation
· Knowledge of C/C++
· Research experience in physical layer algorithm, OFDM, precoding, MIMO, FDD massive MIMO
Feel free to also refer someone you may know who could be good for the role. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
Key words – Physical Layer / Algorithm / 5G / MIMO / OFDM / RAN / Baseband / FDD/ 3GPP RAN1 / Precoding
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/).