Are you interested in using your Android expertise at the forefront of automotive market?
Or tempted by the freedom to select the hardware and software that you want to work with?
- As an Android Developer, you will work as a member of a state-of-the-art development team to develop applications for the automotive and ‘connected-car’ technologies.
- Your work will be varied, and your small team will develop applications, work on network protocols, and continue to back-end systems.
What’s on offer?
- A wealth of diverse and interesting tasks, developing software that will run on millions of vehicles
- Flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- A choice of your own hardware and software setup
- Development experience with Java, Build Systems (e.g. Gradle, Maven, Ant) and Android SDK
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Bonus: Knowledge of C/C++ and other programming languages
- Bonus: Experience with GIT and other Version Control Systems
Apply directly for more information on the role and what’s on offer
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/