Automotive Sensor Fusion Algorithm Engineer – ADAS / AD / Radar / Lidar
Opportunity to work with a globally leading technology giant at their R&D Center in Gothenburg – this is next generation autonomous driving and sensor fusion algorithms for camera, lidar, radar.
- Develop sensor fusion and object tracking algorithms and software to model various environments using data from Camera, point cloud, radar
- Develop solutions for sensor fusion and perceptions algorithms including researching sensor fusion architectures and algorithms for the future of autonomous vehicles.
- PhD in EE, CS, Mathematics or related field.
- Experience in ADAS systems or autonomous driving including sensor fusion, algorithm development for environments and situation awareness: object detection, point cloud processing, tracking and classification of objects in a complex environment.
- Practical knowledge with Bayesian filtering and estimation theory
- Programming: MATLAB, Python
If interested in the future of autonomous driving and a position like this, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)