Blockchain Algorithm Expert
Our major Technology Client is expanding their Clopud teams in Moscow, and currently have a position available for a Blockchain Algorithm Expert
- Work on core blockchain platform and key applications
- Perform key technology innovations, system design and development, key application model development
- Build a high-tolerance, high-performance blockchain platform system for the company’s strategic products, targeting typical industries
- Build upper-layer blockchain application templates and ecosystem
- Computer science / related Msc or above, more than 8 years of experience in distributed system design, development and testing.
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies (BFT, RAFT, PoW and other consensus mechanisms and algorithms; security algorithms like homomorphic encryption, zero-knowledge proof, TEE protection; smart contract auditing, formal verification, etc.; isomorphic and heterogeneous cross-chain technologies, etc.) and blockchain-related platforms (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, Corda, etc.).
- Experience with blockchain application design patterns in government, finance, supply chains, telecoms and other fields;
- Familiarity with Linux shell, proficiency in Go, Java, Python, and Node.js.
- Experienced with distributed messaging system principles
For full details, to arrange an application or to answer any questions, I can also be contacted at email@example.com
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Keywords:// cloud, algorithm, blockchain, distributed computing, block chain, moscow