Computer Vision Engineer – Machine Learning / Imaging / TensorFlow / Caffe
We are recruiting for multiple Computer Vision / Machine Learning Engineers with ideally knowledge or exposure to Optical and Imaging technologies to join my client in the Paris area.
My client is an exciting, well-funded tech start-up focused on developing on-device and cloud-based machine learning sensing solutions and as a Computer Vision Engineer, you will be responsible for on growing their Computer Vision portfolio and a big focus on multi-model sensing solutions.
· MSc (minimum) in computer science or a related field
· 3+ years of experience architecting, building, developing and scaling ML and/or Computer Vision systems.
· Excellent software development and scripting skills using C/C++, Java and Python
· Real-time processing of image and/or large amounts of sensor data
· Hands-on experience, micro-service architectures (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes),
· ML libraries knowledge (e.g., Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras)
· Experience with scalable cloud infrastructures such as AWS and Azure
Computer Vision / Machine Learning / Imaging / TensorFlow / Caffe
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)