Our Client is looking for a Data Collection System Engineer for their ADAS team in Gothenburg
You woul lead the development of the data collection platform for future ADAS and AD. You will also cooperate with different teams including system design algorithm design and project management to develop ADAS sensors and functions, as well as analyze their requirements.
- Design a data collection platform to facilitate sensor and algorithm development for ADAS.
- Continuously develop the platform to include new sensors and algorithms.
- Define requirements for future data collection platforms
- Lead data collection activities, data analysis, and data annotation.
- Define relevant scenarios for data collection.
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solution s for current and future automotive products
- Contribute to specification of automotive perception systems and subsystem requirements
- Contribute to the design of new system concepts
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- M S c or PhD in Signal Processing, Computer Electronic Engineering or equivalent background
- Extensive experience in automotive sensor and perception systems
- Solid knowledge of automotive sensors, such as mono/stereo cameras, radars, lidars, IMU, GNSS.
- Solid knowledge of different levels of autonomy for AD and different ADAS functions, their requirements, and relevant standards.
- Knowledge of the radar hardware, including antennas, chips, and interfaces.
- Experience with ADAS function testing and ADAS performance evaluation.
- Experience with data collection software and hardware.
- Knowledge of ground truth solutions for ADAS.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
For full details, to arrange an application or to answer any questions, I can also be contacted at email@example.com
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Keywords:// Data collection, Data system, ADAS, Autonomous Driving, Sensors, Algorithms, automotive