4+ years of proven DevOps expertise?
Interested in working in a fast paced start up environment?
European Recruitment are working closely with an exciting Financial Services company, based in Krakow, who are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team.
In this role you will Implement deployment pipelines to deliver microservices and front-end applications into development, staging and secure production cloud environments.
Responsibilities as a DevOps Engineer
• Collaborate with software engineering teams to implement security, resiliency and performance features
• Automate key technology processes to remove bottlenecks within our teams
• Continually improve our technology, our systems, our practices and our knowledge
• 3+ years of CI / CD build automation experience (e.g. GitHub Actions, Bitbucket Pipelines or Jenkins)
• Experience of infrastructure as code (e.g. Terraform or Ansible)
• Experience with Docker containers and Git
• Good programming experience in at least one high-level language (e.g. Java)
• Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
• Experience managing and securing REST APIs using API gateways
• Good knowledge of SQL and caching solutions (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
• Linux experience with Bash scripting and shell programming
• Experience with content delivery networks (e.g. Amazon CloudFront)
If this role is of any interest please apply directly on LinkedIn or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Key Words: DevOps / Engineer / AWS / Cloud / GCP / Jenkins / Docker / Microservices / Git / Ansible / Terraform / Financial / Services
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)