We currently have multiple Firmware Engineer roles with our leading multinational client developing cutting edge processor technology.
What are the responsibilities in this Firmware Engineer role?
- In this role you will be a member of the Open Source Software team, specifically in either the Firmware or Platform teams.
- Development and contribution to open source projects, providingt essential reference implenmentations and optimisations to key software system components.
- Developing software for Armv8 architecture
What are the requirements in this Firmware Engineer role?
- Excellent C programming skills; some assembly skills are desirable with proficiency with the GNU toolchain and/or LLVM and cross compiling
- Expertise in low level system software development and a command over a range of related concepts such as bootloaders, device drivers, OS fundamentals and low level power management
- Understand of Kernel Development or userspace system level programming.
- Knowledge of multi-core software development including cache coherency concepts.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)