Website European Recruitment
Formal Verification Researcher
I am currently looking for Formal Verification Researchers for an exciting research team in Dresden with a world-renowned company.
As a Formal Verification Researcher, you will:
· Influence research tracks on technologies related to formal modelling and verification, working with operating systems.
· Take responsibility for the exploration of cutting-edge tech and solutions.
Required Skills for this Formal Verification Researcher position:
· Experience with Formal Verification
· Familiarity with tools such as Spin, UPPAAL, Coq, Isabell or Z3 etc.
· Background with Common Criteria and ISO 26262
· Experience with OpenSource projects
If you are interested in this Formal Verification Researcher role, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Formal Verification, Kernel, Common Criteria, ISO26262
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Embedded Systems , Web Technologies