Hardware Architect – 5G NR / 3GPP / FPGA / RAN / Antenna / Beamforming / Massive MIMO
My client delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. The team work with advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction.
- Architecture development and functional mapping on hardware blocks, support in vendor selection
- Driving and owning the hardware concept, requirements and corresponding board specifications
- Functional block and feature specification and reference implementation (if needed) and power consumption estimations
- Functional testing and debugging on HW / FPGA development platform
- Technical support during lab conformance testing
- Master degree/PhD in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology required
- Knowledge of wireless communications systems and standards, especially for cellular radio networks (3GPP, 5G-NR and 4G)
- Background in board and chip level communications (high speed interfaces, bus protocols etc.)
- Understanding of FPGA hardware implementation and DSP firmware implementation
- Strong market knowledge about hardware components from several vendors
If you feel this position could be of interest, please apply today or contact me directly at email@example.com.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/