Machine Learning Scientist
I am looking for a world class Machine Learning Research/Scientists who will be responsible for the developing new and employing existing Machine Learning algorithms that can find patterns in large multi-modal data. Both senior candidates and junior candidates are welcome to apply; we have and will offer positions appropriate to expertise and level of experience.
The minimum required skills include:
· A postgraduate (MSc/PhD/Post-doc) qualification in a numeric discipline such as Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, Signal Processing etc.
· Scientific expertise and applied experience in Machine Learning
· In depth understanding of common Machine Learning algorithms (e.g., for classification, regression and clustering).
An ideal candidate (is not required to, but) will also have:
· Integration of Machine Learning algorithms with big-data platforms (e.g., Spark) and high-performance computing ecosystems (e.g., CUDA).
· Programming in C++, Java.
· Deployment of algorithms as real time/ highly available services.
f you would be interested in this Machine Learning Scientist opportunity, please send your CV through to email@example.com. I look forward to speaking with you in more detail and helping you take that next step in your career.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)