Website European Recruitment
Perception Engineer (Varying Seniorities)
I am looking for an experienced engineer with experience in Perception to join a leading client within the Autonomous Driving Industry in the San Francisco Bay Area.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a leading autonomous driving project, working with one of the largest tier 1 manufacturers in the US.
As a Perception Engineer you will:
· Develop the key perception algorithms for areas such as object detection, tracking and space estimation.
· Use LiDAR point cloud data for building segmentation and classification algorithms
· Developer sensor fusion algorithms
· Build tools and infrastructure to identify, track and improve perception stack performance
Required skills for this Perception Engineer role:
· Strong mathematical background
· Experience in building machine learning applications using a range of tools.
· Experience working with Lidar point cloud data
· Strong C++, Python etc.
If you are interested in this position, or have skills in Mapping, Perception or Controls engineering, please send a CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Autonomous driving, Robotics, SLAM, Mapping, Automotive, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Perception, C++, Python, GPU, CUDA
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/
Categories: Autonomous Driving