An opportunity to join a leading client in the heart of Cambridge Science Park, responsible for innovation and invention across a range of domains from medical to consumer electronics.
As a Physicist you will:
· Work closely with engineers of a range of backgrounds, on a variety of projects.
· Define and Execute theoretical and practical work
· Use your understanding of technical fundamentals, to establish what functionality is physically possible.
· Understand client requirements, analyse and presenting them with outputs and conclusions
Required skills for this Physicist role:
· Strong academic background in Physics or related subject
· Knowledge of optical system design/ sensor technologies
· Numerical modeling experience
· Experience with software tools such as Matlab and Python
If you are interested in this Physicist role, please send a CV to email@example.com
Keywords: Physics, Optical, Matlab, Python, Projects, Sensor
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/