Senior Manager, Product Management – IoT Device IoT/ product management/ embedded software/ cloud markets/ security
European Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading semiconductor company who are looking to add an experienced and committed Product Manager with a track record of success to join the organisations device management team.
In this position you will be working with global customers, partners and internal groups to identify market opportunities, define positioning, prioritize requirements and create roadmaps from concept to launch.
The key responsibilities of this role will consist of:
- Bringing industry knowledge and insight and work with partners, customers and internal teams on device management roadmaps.
- Using domain knowledge to build, innovate, differentiate features to maintain and grow competitive market position, deliver a compelling, innovative a dynamic roadmap
- Building product positioning and messaging in close partnership with product marketing and collaborate with internal teams to ensure their implementation across all customer and sales channels.
- Gathering requirements from customers, research the market and competition and as a key member of the product marketing team craft compelling product solutions.
- Present products and services in webinars, sales training sessions, and internal communication sessions.
- Lead a team of Product Managers to translate customer and market requirements into a winning product roadmap and backlog.
- Enthuse engineering teams with your product vision and generate marketing and sales material for your products.
Key skills to be a success in this position are:
- Several years of product management experience combined with bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent commercial experience.
- Experience interacting with (global) customers to identify customers’ needs and translate them into a commercially successful product.
- Experience or exposure to the IoT, security, embedded and cloud markets and technologies, or major industry verticals using them.
- Adept at influencing peers and managers and building consensus in a fast-paced environment. You adapt to change and are open-minded.
Should you be successful with the opportunity you will receive a very competitive base salary, bonus and additional benefits. If you would like to learn more about this position apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/