Staff Engineer – Digital IC Design
My client is a rapidly growing and very well-funded semiconductor start-up based in The Netherlands and they are looking for Staff Digital IC Design Engineer to join their team ASAP.
This client is working on cutting edge Neuromorphic Computing technolgy.
Requirements for Staff Engineer – Digital IC Design:
- Ph.D. with 5+ years of industrial experience in leading the design of complex digital IP
- Strong experience in SystemVerilog, Verilog, and/or VHDL
- Has strong experience in designing signal processing, datapaths, interfaces, interconnects
- Knowledge of clock domain crossing (CDC) techniques, asynchronous design techniques
- Experience with RTL design for ASIC targets
- Programming and scripting skills: MATLAB, Python, C/C++, Perl, Tcl
- Knowledge of or experience in industry-standard interfaces
- Experience in EDA tools such as simulators (e.g. Questa), lint checkers (e.g. Spyglass), synthesis
(e.g. Design Compiler), FPGA tools (e.g. Vivado)
- Experience in ASIC/FPGA/SoC system-level/top-level integration, DfT
- Strong problem-solving skills with appropriate attention to detail
- High level of self-motivation, enjoys being challenged and learning new skills
Interested to know more?
Please apply or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)