Technical Team Lead – Architect
We are currently working with a company looking for a hands-on engineer that will take technical lead of a small team.
If successful in this role your responsibilities will include:
- Build a strong multi-disciplinary team – covering research, algorithm development and fixed-point algorithm.
- Coach, develop and guide the team to explore and research different solutions fast by prototyping features or concepts.
- Interact with a range of external stakeholders – including customers, product managers and system architects.
- Travel to Asia and the US to meet customers when needed
As an experienced Technical Architect your skills will include:
- A masters or PhD in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in digital signal processing.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with algorithm development in the signal processing domain – either from research or industry.
- Experience in algorithm design in Matlab/Python.
- Hands on experience on prototyping with real-time systems
- Experience in a technical leadership role.
- Affinity with software development and testing.
Key Words: Technical Architect / Matlab / Python / Digital Signal Processing / Algorithm / Software Development / Technical Architect Lead
#TechnicalArchitect #Matlab #Python #SoftwareDevelopment #DigitalSignalProcessing
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Privacy-Notice.pdf).