Experience as a Project / Program Manager in a tech environment?
Interested in working in a fast paced start up environment?
Technical Project Manager
European Recruitment are working closely with an exciting Financial Services company, based in Krakow, who are looking for an experienced technical Project Manager to join their team.
In this role you will own the client’s scrum processes, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog reviews and retrospectives.
Responsibilities as the Technical Project Manager:
• Drive the client’s cross-functional agile teams to balance high-impact delivery while addressing technical debt
• Promote a high-performing engineering culture where teams can deliver effectively
• Serve as the bridge between the client’s business, engineering and product teams
• Coach and mentor the client’s software engineering and QA teams on agile and scrum best practices
• 5+ years of experience as a project or program manager in technology
• 4+ years of scrum master experience in an agile delivery environment
• Proven ability to become a subject-matter expert in one or more business domains
• The ability to protect the engineering team’s time from outside interruptions and distractions, while balancing delivery of key product features
• Clearing obstacles while mitigating project risk and owning team dependencies
• Knowledge of financial or payment processing systems
• Cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform)
• Working with multiple self-sufficient agile teams in a remote environment
• Jira and Confluence
• Kanban experience
If this role is of any interest please apply directly on LinkedIn or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: Technical / Project / Program / Manager / Financial / Payment / Services / Cloud / AWS / GCP / Scrum / Agile
By applying to this role you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about-us/privacy-notice/)