Technical & Managerial, through to HR, Sales & Marketing.
The automotive industry faces an imminent and huge change in the coming months and years. This opens the doors to a wider variety of automotive jobs and highlights the necessity to have a highly adaptive workforce who can cope with industry changes they are faced with. As an automotive recruitment partner to world-leading tier 1 suppliers, OEMs and specialist start-ups, we’ve scaled teams to spearhead projects focusing on self-driving and electric vehicles, infotainment and advanced driver assistance systems. If you are looking for automotive engineering jobs in Europe, we are fully equipped to help. Alternatively, if you are looking to source ideal candidates through automotive job recruitment solutions, you are in the right place!
Our 100% focus on the technology industry ensures we’re always looking ahead, as well as serving today’s needs – a project that may have been years in the making can jump into being within 24 hours – we’re ready to react quickly and deliver. The advancements in technology and the adaptability of candidates is a vital element to consider when conducting our automotive job recruitment services. We truly consider every aspect of each role to ensure that we are able to fulfil the needs of each and every client.
- Automotive Software Architect
- Automotive Radar Expert
- Research Engineer – Mapping & Localisation
- Sensor Fusion Algorithm Expert
- Design Engineer – Motion & Optical Sensing
- Senior Software Engineer – Embedded Linux
- Perception Engineer
- Functional Safety Lead
- Technical Project Leader AUTOSAR
- Product Quality Manager
- Senior RF Power Amplifier Engineer
- Active Safety Systems Engineer – Autonomous Vehicles
- Embedded Software Engineer – ALSA
- Linux Yocto Developer
- Bluetooth Stack Developer
- Cloud Systems Engineer